Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thoughts

EAA Chapter 406 (Bremerton, WA) has placed a link to this blog on their web site.  I have been getting an astounding number of "hits" on this blog. 

The interest being shown is humbling, and underscores the need for me to be very careful in my processes and procedures.  I actually appreciate that, as it is a motivator to do the very best work I can while using the best materials and practices.

The interest keeps me motivated, too.  I am much more likely to get off my back side and get some work done if I know there are folks looking into this blog to see what I have done lately, other than watch TV.

In case there are those who haven't picked up on it, this is my very first airplane build.  I am learning as I go.  If you have comments, rather than clutter up the blog, send them to my email address at rhearn4@yahoo.com.  Some folks already provide comments on my Facebook page, on the WagBuilders Yahoo group, and on the Cessna 150/152 Club forum. 

I joined The Biplane Forum a few days ago.  This seems like a terrific group of people and has tremendous resources for anyone building a rag and tube airplane.  I here there is a rag and tube forum.  I haven't checked into that yet, but I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment